January 5 – 7, 2024
Omni Hotel, Los Angeles, California
Neurosurgical research is often performed in silos, without significant collaboration or communication across programs. The BIG10 Academic Alliance is a natural alignment between powerhouse academic neurosurgery programs that have the unique opportunity to work together to tackle impactful and practice changing questions and clinical trials that will advance the field of neurosurgery. This CME event is aimed at gathering together motivated individuals from the BIG10 neurosurgery programs to share their clinical interests and help facilitate multi-institutional clinical trials that will move the field forward in a meaningful and deliberate way.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Facilitate interactions between neurosurgeons and expose them to clinical trials that they want to collaborate on
- Increase the expertise of our medical specialty (neurosurgery)
- Generate higher quality research data that we will use to guide clinical care
- Initiate steps towards multi centered neurosurgical clinical trials
7 - 9 pm: Dinner/Reception
- 7:30 - 8 am: Breakfast/Registration
- 8 am - 12 pm: Clinical trial presentations/Discussion
- 12 - 1 pm: Lunch
- 6 - 9 pm: Dinner/Reception
- 7:30 - 8 am: Breakfast
- 8 am - 12 pm: Continue clinical trial presentations/Discussion
- 12 - 12:15 pm: Closing remarks
The registration cost for all attendees is $250.
Guests can use the reservation link or call 1.800.THE.OMNI (843-6664) and reference the Big 10 Neurosurgery Consortium block. Up to 5 members from each institution will be reimbursed for their accommodations. Designated attendees should book lodging now to secure their spot and save any hotel related receipts.
Attendees have until Friday, December 22, 2023 to access the special rate, or until all rooms are reserved within the block, whichever comes first.
Omni Los Angeles Hotel
One Californai Plaza
251 S Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
The Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) at The Ohio State University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians
The Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) at The Ohio State University designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you have any questions, please contact Kyle Wu at email@example.com.