The Global Health program at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUWMC) is an organization of globally minded physicians aiming toward better health for everyone, everywhere. The program works to expand and enrich international collaborations, education, and services throughout all medical specialties at the OSUWMC.
- Provides education and resources to practice global health locally and internationally.
- Connects physicians throughout OSUWMC with interests in global health.
- Prepares trainees for rotations and careers in global health.
- Showcases exemplary work in global health.
- Collaborates with other local and national global health groups.