Why choose The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center?
As central Ohio’s only academic health center, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center’s mission is to improve health in Ohio and across the world through innovation in research, education and patient care.
- In 2022, we celebrated our 30th consecutive year on the U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” list. U.S. News consistently ranks us the top hospital in Columbus.
- Forbes selected the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center for its 2022 list of America’s Best Large Employers.
- We were the first hospital in central Ohio to achieve Magnet ® status for nursing excellence.
- Becker’s Hospital Review ranked Wexner Medical Center as one of the 100 Great Hospitals in America for excellence in clinical care, patient outcomes and staff and physician satisfaction.
- We’re one of a select few in the United States to receive five stars on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ Hospital Compare website.
In the Department of Family and Community Medicine, our multidisciplinary team of more than 400 clinicians, educators, researchers, students and support staff work together to achieve health care’s “quadruple aim”: improving population health, optimizing patient experience and quality of care, enhancing care team satisfaction and reducing costs. Our diverse department offers a wide range of team-based services, including full-spectrum family medicine clinical services, with an enhanced focus on transgender care, immigration health, integrated behavioral health, adolescent medicine and medication-assisted therapy for opioid use disorder.
The Ohio State Wexner Medical Center offers competitive salaries and benefits commensurate with qualifications. Learn more about what makes working here different.
Family Medicine/Geriatrics Faculty
Family Medicine Vice Chair for Research