The Ohio State Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health provides an exceptional setting for involvement in high-quality patient care, excellent research, and outstanding educational opportunities.
Things to Know
- Program growth: class size of 15 PGY 1 residents admitted annually
- One of the 15 residency positions is a dedicated research position, allowing the resident to devote significant time to research while completing residency requirements within 4 years.
- 3/2 Adult/Child & Adolescent Training with Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Four fellowships: addiction medicine and child & adolescent, consultation-liaison, and forensic psychiatry
- Each year, over half of all residents have national presentations, publications, research involvement
- ACGME Commended Status and high ABPN board passage rate
We are committed to ensuring each resident experiences the following:
Comprehensive Psychotherapy Experience
Work/Life Balance and Integration
Emphasis on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Robust Clinical Experiences