When: Friday, March 12 - Saturday, March 13, 2021
Time: Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m. Saturday, 7:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
The conference grants 12 CME credits.
- Discuss the rationale for different MIGS devices in glaucoma surgery.
- Describe the use of different lens formulas and their impact on cataract surgery
- Discuss goals and modern treatment recommendations for strabismus patients.
- Describe educational strategies and recommendations to enhance medical learning.
- Discuss advances in the genetics of AMD and diabetic retinopathy.
- Discuss recommendations for care of patients with diabetes undergoing cataract surgery.
For more information, contact:
Mark Slabaugh, MD
Ohio State Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences