Department of Surgery Grand Rounds
From Bystander to Upstander: Choose Courage Over Comfort, Jamilah Hackworth, EdD.
2020 OSUCCC – James Annual Cancer Health Equity Conference
Pantene 'Labels Against Women' Digital Ad
Verna Myers: How to overcome out biases?
Like a Girl - Always TV Commercial
Importance of Diversity and Inclusion
Don't Put People in Boxes
Heineken Worlds Apart Open Your World
Ohio State Wexner Medical Center, College of Medicine and University Resources
- AMA Center for Health Equity: Advancing Health Equity: A Guide to Language, Narratives and Concepts
- Cultural Competence or Cultural Humility? Moving Beyond the Debate Greene-Moton E, Minkler M. [published correction appears in Health Promot Pract. 2022 Jul;23(4):721]. Health Promot Pract. 2020;21(1):142-145. doi:10.1177/1524839919884912
- American College Bulletin: Shoring up the pipeline: Increasing diversity in surgery by enhancing equity and inclusion in the surgical learning environment
- OSUWMC Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- The Groundwater Approach: Building a Practical Understanding of Structural Racism. Hayes-Greene, Deena, and Bayard P. Love. The Racial Equity Institute. 2018.