The Early Career Achievement Award is presented to an MD or resident alumnus/a who has made significant career contributions in the community or College service, scientific or academic achievement, within 10 years post medical training.
Nominations should be accompanied by appropriate documentation, including but not limited to: recently updated CV, resume and/or recently updated biographical sketch.
Questions on nomination form:
- Most significant early career achievements (including scholarly activity such as publications, grants, research teaching, etc. and award recognition from professional organizations)
- Most significant current leadership experience and potential for leadership throughout career (Demonstrated leadership capability through professional and/or community organizations, projects, research, potential for leadership/distinction in the long term, etc)
- Most significant commitment to the service of others
- Most significant commitment to home institution or medical college and its mission
- Most significant other accolades
- Share why you believe this alum is deserving of the Early Career Achievement Award