The Early Career Achievement Award is presented to an MD or resident alumnus/a who has made significant career contributions in the community or college service, scientific or academic achievement, within 10 years post medical training.
Standards for recognition include one or more of the following:
- Distinguished early career achievement
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Commitment to the service of others
- Potential for leadership/distinction in the long term
- Substantial commitment to home institution or medical college of employment and its mission