The Alumni Achievement Award is presented to a College of Medicine MD or resident alumnus in acknowledgement of distinguished career achievements, both in contributions to the practice of medicine and to society as a whole.
Nominations should be accompanied by appropriate documentation, including but not limited to: recently updated CV, resume and/or recently updated biographical sketch.
Questions on nomination form:
- Most significant clinical expertise
- Most significant leadership roles (Officer/chair positions, president of state medical society and/or professional organizations; recognized master clinician, etc.)
- Most significant scholarly activity (Author of a text, editor of a peer-reviewed journal, research, etc)
- Most significant Honors/Awards (Recognized master clinician, recognized by professional or community organizations for exemplary service, etc.)
- Most significant service (to community, university, national and international)
- Most significant other accolades (Contributions to organized medicine or distinguished service in the V.A., N.I.H., etc.)
- Share why you believe this alum is deserving of the Alumni Achievement Award