The Alumni Service Award is given annually to an alumnus who has displayed an extraordinary level of commitment and service to the College of Medicine and/or the Wexner Medical Center at The Ohio State University. (If nominee is an Ohio State employee, service should go above and beyond any paid position.)
Nominations should be accompanied by appropriate documentation, including but not limited to: recently updated CV, resume and/or recently updated biographical sketch.
Questions on nomination form:
- Level of commitment to the College and/or Wexner Medical Center (through involvement and time committed by the volunteer; service of all types is considered, such as spending time with medical students, providing leadership for issues relevant to the Medical Center or serving in a unique capacity)
- Most significant support provided (Service that helps preserve, maintain and promote the traditions of the College/Medical Center)
- Most significant impact made on the College, Wexner Medical Center, and/or University based on nominee's service.
- Most significant other accolades
- Share why you believe this alumnus is deserving of the Alumni Service Award